Griffin Crest, Griffin
Designed with family in mind
Whether your idea of fun is sailing, fishing in the bay, swimming, a round of golf or shopping till you drop, you’ll love the choices available to your family at Griffin Crest. This family focused community is ideally located in Griffin just three minutes from Moreton Bay and all the aquatic adventures it offers, as well as being an easy commute to Brisbane’s CBD and the Sunshine Coast. Because of its enviable location, property experts have identified Griffin as an ideal location to invest in your family’s future. Several estates in the area have recently sold out in record time. In fact, the new boutique Griffin Retreat estate sold 44 blocks in just a few days!
This exclusive release development features 240 Impressive home sites in a premium residential estate. Each block is designed to maximise any benefits available from elevation, breezes, views and proximity to parks and gardens. There is a variety of blocks to choose from, including traditional and family sized lots.
Superb location for work and play!
- Launch your boat or tinny at the Pine Rivers boat ramp which is just 3 minutes away and enjoy all the fishing and aquatic options that Moreton Bay has to offer.
- Just 5 minutes to Northlakes shopping centre which has dozens of specialty shops as well as Myer, Target, Kmart , Big W and restaurants.
- Choose from many state and private schools including, Living Faith Primary, Kallangur Primary, Dakabin Primary, Dakabin Highschool, Northlakes College and Mueller College
- Just 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD by car or catch the train at Petrie and relax. With a new station planned for Murrumba Downs the train option will be even more convenient.
- An easy 35 minute drive to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches-great for a family day out!
- Enjoy a round of golf at the beautiful Northlakes resort golf club followed by a delicious meal with family or friends.
- A short drive to several hospitals and healthcare facilities including Redcliffe and Prince Charles hospitals.
- Murrumba Downs Coles shopping centre is just 2 minutes by car, as is the local swimming pool.
- Enjoy bush-walking or horse riding through spectacular scenery at several nearby national parks including Mt Mee and Glasshouse mountains.
Whatever lifestyle activities your family wishes to choose, it’s all here at Griffin Crest. For land for Sale in Griffin. For home and land inquiries please phone 07 3263 4977