Bray Park Living presents a rare opportunity to buy a super affordable home in an established area just 20 Km to Brisbane’s CBD.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, Bray Park Living is a boutique residential estate of just 34 exclusive blocks. All blocks are level with generous frontages and a protective covenant is in place to ensure great looking homes with good street appeal.
- 30 Minutes Brisbane CBD
- 40 Minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches
- Lots of great schools both public and private
- Four major shopping centres nearby
- Plenty of parks and sports grounds
- Brisbane airport just 30 minutes
Brisbane’s ‘Hotspot’ Prediction
Bray Park is located in the Moreton Bay region and is adjoined by Strathpine which is the area’s major retail, commercial and industrial hub.
Residents love the fact that everything you need is close at hand and you are still within an easy commute of the city.
Visit the Bray Park Living estate website or call 07 3263 4977 to secure your new home today.
- Bray Park State High School – approx. 900m away
- Bray Park State Primary School
- Bray Park Train Station – approx. 2.4km away
- Bullocky Rest Parklands on Lake Samsonvale
- Club Pine Rivers – Bowls Club – approx. 1.3km away
- Genesis Christian College – approx. 1.3km away
- Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre – 2x Bray Park & Warner
- Holy Spirit School – approx. 600m away
- Les Hughes Sporting Complex – Rugby Union – Rugby League – Netball – Baseball – PCYC – approx. 200m away
- Market Place Warner – Woolworths and Aldi and Specialty Shops – approx. 1km away
- One Mile Country Club (Golf Course) – approx. 2.4km away
- Petrie State School – approx. 2.7km away
- Pine Rivers Private Hospital – approx. 3.5km away
- Pine Rivers United Sports Club – Soccer – approx. 1km away
- Strathpine Shopping Centre – approx. 3km away
- The local Bray Park train station is just minutes from the estate and offers regular services to all areas of Brisbane