SALE OF THE CENTURY!
464m² for $289,000
Designed with family in mind
Whether your idea of fun is sailing, fishing in the bay, swimming, a round of golf or shopping till you drop, you’ll love the choices available to your family at Griffin Crest. This family focused community is ideally located in Griffin, just three minutes from Moreton Bay and all the aquatic adventures it offers, as well as being an easy commute to Brisbane’s CBD and the Sunshine Coast. Because of its enviable location, property experts have identified Griffin as an ideal location to invest in your family’s future. Several stages of Griffin Crest have recently sold out in record time. In fact, our recent boutique Griffin Retreat estate sold 44 blocks in just a few days!
At Griffin Crest, we guarantee that 80% of the sales in our estate are to Owner-Occupiers. Our strict Owner-Occupier to investor ratio creates a better and more stable community for our residents, because it ensures that they are living with like-minded people who take pride in their homes- not rentals, of which some change every 6-12 months.
This exclusive development features only a few hundred home sites in a premium residential estate. Each block is designed to maximise the benefits available from the elevation, breezes, views and proximity to parks and wildlife. There is a variety of blocks to choose from, including traditional and family sized lots.
Superb location for work and play!
- Launch your boat or tinny at the Pine Rivers boat ramp which is just 3 minutes and enjoy all the fishing and aquatic options that Moreton Bay has to offer.
- Just 5 minutes to North Lakes shopping centre which has dozens of specialty shops as well as Myer, Target, Kmart, Big W and restaurants.
- Choose from many state and private schools including, Griffin State School, Living Faith Primary, Murrumba State Secondary College, Undurba Primary School only minutes away, as well as, North Lakes College and Mueller College.
- Just 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD by car or catch the train at Petrie and relax. The Murrumba Downs train station makes the CBD commute quick and easy.
- An easy 35-minute drive to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches-great for a family day out!
- Enjoy a round of golf at the beautiful North Lakes Resort Golf Club followed by a delicious meal with family or friends.
- Walk to Murrumba Medical Centre open 7 days and only a short drive to several hospitals and healthcare facilities including Redcliffe and Prince Charles hospitals.
- Coles shopping centre, at Murrumba Downs, is just a short walk, as is the local swimming pool.
- Enjoy bush-walking or horse riding through spectacular scenery at several nearby national parks including Mt Mee and Glasshouse mountains.
Whatever lifestyle activities your family wishes to choose, it’s all here at Griffin Crest.
Visit the Griffin Crest estate website or call 07 3263 4977 to secure your new land today.
- 3 Minutes from the Pine Rivers boat ramp
- 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- 35 Minutes from Sunshine Coast Beaches
- 5 Minutes from North Lakes Shopping Centre
- Boating and Golf
- Close to medical centres and hospitals
- Fantastic scenery and lifestyle activities nearby including horse-riding
- High quality primary and secondary schools