Win two (2) tickets to the
Jeff Horn VS Tim Tszyu
fight at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, on Wednesday 26 August 2020.
Two (2) tickets are available to win for Oxmar Properties Facebook, Instagram and Email followers combined that reside in Queensland.
1. The competition promoter is Oxmar Properties (ABN 44859456576).
2. The competition commences at 11am (AEST) Friday 13 August 2020 and closes 12pm (AEST) Friday 21 August 2020.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is only open to current Queensland residents who:
a) Are Oxmar Properties Facebook followers or Instagram followers who have subscribed to Oxmar Email Newsletter Updates.
b) Reside within Queensland and have the ability to either be at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townville on Wednesday 26 August 2020 by 5pm (AEST) or are able to take the prize of two (2) economy seat tickets from Brisbane Domestic Airport.
Flight time to be specified by Oxmar Properties on Friday 21 August 2020.
4. ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE AGED 18 years and over at time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. Event organiser employees (all contractors suppling services linked to the organiser) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
6. To be eligible, the Oxmar Properties Facebook or Instagram follower must: a) Access the competition using the link included in the Facebook or Instagram post, page, story, or b) Access the competition via the Oxmar Properties Facebook, Instagram or website and c) Submit their contact details using the competition form.
7. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
8. The prize winner may bring up to one (1) additional guest.
9. Only entries from Oxmar Properties email subscribers will be accepted.
10. Entries from non-subscribers will be deemed invalid.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries from individual or social media profiles will be deemed invalid.
12. The draw will take place at 3pm (AEST) Friday 21 August 2020 at Oxmar Properties, Suite 5,Level 2/285 Zillmere Rd, Aspley, Brisbane QLD 4034. The promoter may draw additional reserve entries for the draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible person is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone within one (1) hour of the competition draw time. If the winner has not accepted the prize and agreed to the travel times set out by Oxmar Properties by 5pm (AEST) Friday 21 August 2020 the additional reserve entry drawn will become the winner.
13. If the subsequent prize draw remains unclaimed by 6pm (AEST) Friday 21 August 2020 a draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at 6pm (AEST) Friday 21 August 2020 at Oxmar Properties, Suite 5,Level 2/285 Zillmere Rd, Aspley, Brisbane QLD 4034. If applicable, the winner from the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone within one (1) hour of the unclaimed prize draw date.
14. The competiton promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Up to two (2) Ringside tickets to the Jeff Horn VS Tim Tszyu fight at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, on Wednesday 26 August 2020 starting at 5pm.
16. The prize includes partial but not all travel and accommodation expenses. Includes return flights from Brisbane Domestic Airport for 2 passengers, Return transfers to and from Townsville Airport to The Ville Hotel, and hotel room for 2 guests for one evening of Wednesday 26 August. All other travel and accommodation expenses are to be paid for by the prize winners.
17. The prize cannot be taken as cash, is not exchangeable, is not transferable to others, nor able to be resold.
18. Oxmar Properties will email the prize details to the winner directly, following the winner claiming their prize.
19. Entrants consent to the promoter using their name and suburb in the event they are a winner on the Oxmar Properties website, social media and any additional news articles for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
20.The winner/s agree to take responsible precautions and follow all government directives in compliance with COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations while attending the event, accomodation and travel requirements.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
For any further enquires please contact us at email@example.com.